Wasp Control & Wasp Nest Removal

Wasp Removal 

Wasps are carnivorous and feed their young on things like dead flies and insects that they find around the garden. Wasps can be particularly dangerous if somebody is allergic to their sting. If a wasp stings you they leave a pheromone on your which makes other wasps more aggressive which means if you disturb a nest and get stung the chances are you will be stung by more than one wasp.

It is never a good idea to try to remove a wasp nest yourself if you are allergic and are stung it is possible your body can go into anaphylactic shock which can indeed result in death. 

If you find a wasp nest on your property it is essential you call us right away and we will come and safely remove the nest and dispose of it for you.

You can contact our emergency number on 07502 992 996 and we will be with you the same day.

Got a wasp problem? Contact us for free advice